Sunday, May 11, 2014

Backlogs

Hi, Ladies! 

I haven't been blogging for a long time and I have only excuses to make.   I'm sorry.

I sure have a lot of plans on what to blog about, but right now my hands are full (for the month of May), with a lot of birthdays here and there (including my husband's), so I will apologize for the rest of the days coming.

Here are some of the nail art designs I created and recreated while I was gone:

 This one I did in a rush.  I work at a nail spa and I had to do an easter egg mani, so this is what I came up with.  I totally forgot what colors I used, but the dots and lines were acrylic paint, so...
 And this one is a solo shot of my bestie twin nails with @hotmomsnailarts.  I used Zoya Pippa for the yellow, and then some Lofes: Korean brand polish for the other 3 colors, plus acrylic paint.  This was inspired by @NonaPhilippa on IG.

 This is another solo shot of another bestie twin nails I did with My Labs, Ada, AKA @galaxystar7 this time. :) This mani was inspired by @mllrdesign.  I used Essie Sugar Daddy for the base, and then China Glaze Bottoms Up, Orly Melt Your Popsicle and Glowsticks for the feathers.  This is our first pond manicure. :)
 This mani I recreated from @stormandstars.  I used Orly Liquid Vinyl and then acrylic paint for the rest.
 This mani was inspired by my favorite @jauntyjuli.  I used Essie Boom Boom Room for the pink, Lofes for the white, and acrylic paint for the rest.

 Lastly, a solo shot of my bestie triplet nails with Ada @galaxystar7 and Bea @beabarretto. This mani was inspired by @youngwildandpolished.  I used Color Club Ruby Slippers, Lofes White, Orly Black Vinyl, Sephora By OPI Pushing Your Luck. 

How boring.  I hope I will be able to blog about something informative soon. Tsk.

See you all next time!

Jamie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment