Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Make Up Store Philippines: Nail Polish

Hi, Ladies!

I collected a few of my manis using Make Up Store Philippines polish.  To be really honest, this was my first purchase from the store.  I always go visit but never purchased.  That last time though, I wanted to buy just one polish to try, but ended up buying more than I budgeted for it.  No regrets though.   They were on sale for 40% off.  So hurry yourself up if you're planning on bringing home some. Their selection is huuuuuge.

This was Clarissa.  When I bought it, I thought I was buying a lavender polish.  After trying it on, I realized it was more of a taupe-y color, only leaning on a little lavender.  It was really easy to apply, compared to my imagination of it being streaky, because it wasn't at all.  It was really clean, so I decided to stamp on a design for my accent nail from my Pueen 73 plate and decorated black studs on the rest.  Not the perfect stamping, but I liked how it turned out.
 Now, Patricia here was a deeper pink with a little purple frost undertone.  Anki was a frosted lavender with micro glitters.  They reminded me of disco, so I took my Winstonia W216 plate and stamped on a disco queen on for accent.  They were opaque in 2 coats, and easy to apply.
 
 This was Annica, a nude-peach frost that's really perfect for everyday use.  I used a water decal that I got from Beauty Kingdom PH  for the accent.  This is probably my favorite (nail art) of the three, although I ended up loving Clarissa most from the four colors above.

All manis used Seche Vite top coat.

Till my next post!

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment